Posted to user@lenya.apache.org by Christian Hoofe <ch...@yngo.de> on 2007/09/04 17:13:17 UTC

Starting shell scripts

Hi all

i am working on lenya-1.2.4 with cocoon 2.1.7 on debian.

I want to add a menu entry to the site management to start a shell script.

I am looking for an example to do this.

Thanks
Christian

Re: Starting shell scripts

Posted by Michael Wechner <mi...@wyona.com>.
Christian Hoofe wrote:

>Hi all
>
>i am working on lenya-1.2.4 with cocoon 2.1.7 on debian.
>
>I want to add a menu entry to the site management to start a shell script.

just add some URL and a corresponding pipeline which for instance could
execute a Cocoon action when then would use Java to exec the shell
script and return some XML/XHTML if execution was successful resp. some
exception if not.

HTH

Michael

--
Michael Wechner
Wyona      -   Open Source Content Management - Yanel, Yulup