Posted to dev@subversion.apache.org by Jim Blandy <ji...@zwingli.cygnus.com> on 2001/02/21 17:07:18 UTC

Re: CVS update: subversion/subversion/libsvn_fs dag.c dag.h

sussman@tigris.org writes:
>   (svn_fs__dag_close): removed for now.  we're not currently worried
>   about freeing memory at the resolution of individual dag nodes.

I think we should do stuff like free individual bytes from directory
paths once we've descended into the subdirectory and we know we don't
need its name any more.  It'll take a lot of developer time, but we
could save *kilobytes*.

Re: CVS update: subversion/subversion/libsvn_fs dag.c dag.h

Posted by Ben Collins-Sussman <su...@newton.ch.collab.net>.
Jim Blandy <ji...@zwingli.cygnus.com> writes:

> I think we should do stuff like free individual bytes from directory
> paths once we've descended into the subdirectory and we know we don't
> need its name any more.  It'll take a lot of developer time, but we
> could save *kilobytes*.

Yeah, that will help a lot on the Apple ][ port.