Posted to users@camel.apache.org by /U <um...@comcast.net> on 2010/01/07 21:26:13 UTC

2.1.0 Manual?

Is the manual for 2.1.0 available? The link

  http://camel.apache.org/manual/camel-manual-2.1-SNAPSHOT.pdf

is broken.

Regards,

/U

Re: 2.1.0 Manual?

Posted by Jason-iTB <ja...@itradebonds.com>.
Hi Willem,

The link is still broken.

Did you get a response from Hadrian regarding the manual upload of 2.1.0?
Did you get an answer to the delta between 2.0.0 PDF vs. 2.1.0 PDF?

Thanks,

Jason

Re: 2.1.0 Manual?

Posted by Willem Jiang <wi...@gmail.com>.
Please check out the CAMEL-2.1.0 Release doc[1] for more information.

[1]http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CAMEL/Camel+2.1.0+Release

Willem

Re: 2.1.0 Manual?

Posted by Jason-iTB <ja...@itradebonds.com>.