Posted to dev@kafka.apache.org by Neha Narkhede <ne...@confluent.io> on 2015/06/26 18:47:20 UTC

Help Us Nominate Apache Kafka for a 2015 Bossie (Best of OSS) Award - Due June 30th

Hello Kafka community members,

We appreciate your use and support of Kafka and all the feedback you’ve
provided to us along the way.  If all is still going well with Kafka and
you’re realizing great value from it, we’d like your support in nominating
Kafka for a 2015 InfoWorld Bossie award, which is an annual award where
InfoWorld honors the best of open source software.

As a reminder, Kafka
<http://www.infoworld.com/article/2688074/big-data/big-data-164727-bossie-awards-2014-the-best-open-source-big-data-tools.html#slide17>
was
selected as one of "InfoWorld's top picks in distributed data processing,
data analytics, machine learning, NoSQL databases, and the Hadoop
ecosystem." A technology can win consecutive years, so there's nothing
stopping Kafka from making the list again.

Nominations for this award are very simple and require you to simply
deliver an email to InfoWorld's executive editor Doug Dineley (
doug_dineley@infoworld.com) with the following information:

   -

   The name of your software, or your use case
   -

   A link to Kafka's website: http://kafka.apache.org/
   -

   A few sentences on how you or your customers are using the software and
   why it is important and award-worthy.

Submissions must be sent to Doug <do...@infoworld.com> by June 30,
2015. Please let us know if you have any questions or if we can help in any
way.

Thank you for being part of the Kafka community!

--
Best,
Neha

Posted by Aditya Auradkar <aa...@linkedin.com.INVALID>.