Posted to qa@openoffice.apache.org by alfredo chable torrez <yu...@gmail.com> on 2013/02/07 23:49:06 UTC

[TESTCASE] doubts about testlink

Hi team,
I have already working on bugs but
 I have doubts that I should be doing now in testlink.
Someone who is doing something related to this would kindly give me
guidance on:
- What do I do now?
- How I can start?
-- What subject?

all this questions are about of test cases.

thanks in advance.

Yurggent Alfredo

Re: [TESTCASE] doubts about testlink

Posted by alfredo chable torrez <yu...@gmail.com>.
thanks Rob,
I will follow these steps and if there are more doubts I will write again.

Yurggent Alfredo.

Posted by Rob Weir <ro...@apache.org>.