Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by meeraj kunnumpurath <me...@lycos.com> on 2006/05/07 21:14:31 UTC

Groovy Container

Hi,

I have written a Groovy container for Tuscany. Is it worth submitting?

Kind regards
Meeraj

Re: Groovy Container

Posted by Jean-Sebastien Delfino <js...@apache.org>.
meeraj kunnumpurath wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have written a Groovy container for Tuscany. Is it worth submitting?
>
> Kind regards
> Meeraj

Yes! It would be really cool to support Groovy in addition to Java and
Javascript. To submit the files, just create a new JIRA issue under
http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TUSCANY and attach the files to it.
If you can do that today, I'll take a look at it at the end of the day
in a few hours. Thanks!

--
Jean-Sebastien

Re: Groovy Container

Posted by Jim Marino <ji...@gmail.com>.
Yes by all means.  Could you post it to JIRA?

Thanks!

Jim