Posted to dev@shindig.apache.org by Henry Saputra <he...@gmail.com> on 2011/08/29 22:31:06 UTC

Is the SocialHelloWorld.xml no longer rendered with the old container example?

Is it just me or the SocialHelloWorld.xml is no longer rendered in
http://localhost:8080/samplecontainer/samplecontainer.html with latest
trunk?

- Henry

Re: Is the SocialHelloWorld.xml no longer rendered with the old container example?

Posted by Henry Saputra <he...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Stanton, let me try it out see if it fixes the Javascript error.

- Henry