Posted to user@commons.apache.org by Moran Ben-David <mo...@placebase.com> on 2006/01/27 16:24:58 UTC

[configuration] other languages (perl, php, etc)

In my company we have a recurring need to read our hierarchy of Commons
Configuration (text) files from languages other than Java.  Does anyone know
of any projects out there that offer libraries that adhere to
commons-configuration's file formats?  Especially the non-xml file format.

I am specifically interested in PHP and Perl at the moment.  While our core
work is in Java, we often use perl and php to glue things together.

Thanks,
Moran Ben-David
www.placebase.com