Posted to dev@stdcxx.apache.org by Martin Sebor <ms...@gmail.com> on 2007/04/13 06:20:38 UTC

locale failures in Windows builds

Looks like most locales fail to build on Windows. It would be good to
look into those before cutting the [pre]release branch -- Farid, do you
have any insight?

Martin

Re: [PING] Re: locale failures in Windows builds

Posted by Martin Sebor <ms...@gmail.com>.
Farid Zaripov wrote:
> [...]

Excellent! Thanks for handling it! (I missed the change when
it went in.) It also looks like we're finally getting back
some good test results on Windows (perhaps) thanks to your
change.

Martin

Posted by Farid Zaripov <Fa...@epam.com>.

Posted by Martin Sebor <ms...@gmail.com>.