Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by mvs babu <mv...@outlook.com> on 2015/06/26 08:25:19 UTC

DR service for CloudStack

Hello,

I would like to use DR service for CloudSrtack. Found below useful video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2YEXC3WNL0s

Where can I get the status of this project and the source code?

And can any one suggest how to achieve DR solution in CloudSrtack.

Thank you,

Suneel Mallela.

Sent from Windows Mail

Re: DR service for CloudStack

Posted by ilya <il...@gmail.com>.
Suneel,

What Alena did as she explained was fairly straight forward.

Please elaborate what you are trying to achieve with DR and perhaps we
can give you the pointers in getting it done.

I see multiple ways of getting this done, anything from dumping DB,
running search and replace on specific information and importing the DB
onto DR, to running list API calls and injecting it into DB on the other
side (which maybe somewhat challenging, but with some hacks - probably
doable).

Regards
ilya

Posted by Daan Hoogland <da...@gmail.com>.