Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by manish <ma...@cevalsoft.com> on 2009/07/30 13:10:52 UTC

doubt regarding categories

Hi;

I created a catalog under this catalog I created a category and a sub
category.
But in the home page Browse Category is not visible
Can anyone tell me why?

With Regards,
Manish.K
www.cevalsoft.com

Re: doubt regarding categories

Posted by Sumit Pandit <su...@hotwaxmedia.com>.
Hello Manish Krishnan,

Ashish told you to first read the documentations provided at ofbiz
home site - http://docs.ofbiz.org/dashboard.action

--
Regards
Sumit Pandit

Posted by Ashish Vijaywargiya <as...@hotwaxmedia.com>.
Here is the SEA of documents based on OFBiz project.
http://docs.ofbiz.org/dashboard.action

How many documents have you read from this area?

--
Regards
Ashish Vijaywargiya

http://www.hotwaxmedia.com