Posted to dev@drill.apache.org by Duncan Finney <du...@gmail.com> on 2015/04/01 16:31:29 UTC

DRILL-1502

Hello everyone,

This is my first time posting on a mailing list, so forgive me if I'm not
following proper etiquette on here. I was wondering what the status is of
this issue: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DRILL-1502?

I see it's pretty far down on the backlog, but I also noticed that it is
code complete.

I'm going to use the provided patch (
https://reviews.apache.org/r/27324/diff/) , but I'm hoping it will make its
way into master soon.

Thanks,
Duncan

Re: DRILL-1502

Posted by Jason Altekruse <al...@gmail.com>.
Hey Duncan,

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. We do plan on having this merged
soon, definitely before 0.9 is released. It did get caught up in a backlog
while we were fixing a lot of functional bugs as part of the 0.8 release.
We really should be better about merging these patches and it is something
that we have been discussing in terms a better strategy for managing them.

-Jason Altekruse