Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by "N, Ravikiran" <ra...@hp.com> on 2014/05/07 12:12:17 UTC

destroySubcontext failing with NameNotFoudException

Hi all,

I trying to understand under what conditions destroySubContext fails in tomcat..? I'm trying to destroy Context which I had created, because of which I'm unable to createContext the next time I start the service.  My code is below :

private Context srvCtx;
public void init(ServletConfig servletconfig) throws ServletException {
                Context initCtx = new InitialContext();
                srvCtx = initCtx.createSubcontext("myapp");
}

public void destroy() {
                try
                {
                                if (srvCtx != null)
                                {
                                                srvCtx.destroySubcontext(GS_CTX_NAME);
                                                srvCtx.close();
                                }
                }
                catch(NamingException e)
                {
                                log_.error(new LogQueueMessageStructure("Couldn't unbind the context",3016),e);
                }
}

What is wrong with my code and also how can I debug this issue..? Please help me out..!!

Regards,
Ravikiran N

Re: destroySubcontext failing with NameNotFoudException

Posted by Christopher Schultz <ch...@christopherschultz.net>.