Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Thomas Zastrow <li...@thomas-zastrow.de> on 2007/02/01 22:30:52 UTC

Table-question

Hello,

I'm new to the FOP and I think it is a realy great tool! If I ask stupid
questions, please be patient ;-)

I played around with the examples in the FOP-distribution. But I have
one problem: If I set the style of a page to two-columns
(column-count="2") and there is a table on that page which is bigger
than one of the columns, the text of the second column flows into the
table and not around it. I put my example online:

http://www.thomas-zastrow.de/temp/normal.pdf

The PDF is 29 kb, the table I mean is on  page  2.

It would be nice if anyone can give me a tip what I have to do that the
text flows in both columns around the table?

Thank you very much!

Best regards,

Tom