Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Antonio Gallardo <ag...@agssa.net> on 2004/06/20 10:58:45 UTC

Methods to be deprecated.

Hi:

In o.a.c.util.ClassUtils this methods are not used at all inside cocoon:

1. public static boolean implementsInterface(String className, String iface)
        throws Exception {
2. public static boolean implementsInterface(Class class1, Class iface)
3. public static long lastModified(Class aClass)
        throws IOException, IllegalArgumentException  {
4. public static String which(Class aClass) {

Can we deprecate them?

Best Regards,

Antonio Gallardo

RE: Methods to be deprecated.

Posted by Antonio Gallardo <ag...@agssa.net>.
Carsten Ziegeler dijo:
> +1

Thanks for the positive response, I will deprecate them now....

Best Regards,

Antonio Gallardo

RE: Methods to be deprecated.

Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@s-und-n.de>.