Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Divya <Di...@arcot.com> on 2006/02/16 15:35:22 UTC

"No processor available, rejecting this connection" in Catalina logs

Hi Support,

Here is a summary of the issue:
When we open telnet sessions to port 8009(or any other port for that
matter), where the number of sessions = value of maxProcessors in
server.xml, opening any further telnet sessions throws the following
errors in the catalina logs :
Ajp13Connector[8009] No processor available, rejecting this connection.

Even when we close some of the telnet sessions we continue to encounter
the same errors while trying to open new sessions.
The netstat shows that these connections are still in CLOSE_WAIT state
and they remain that way forever until we restart tomcat.

OS version : Windows 2000
Tomcat Version : 4.0.3

Please let us know if there is configurations that we can change or if
there is any work around to solve this issue.Also, let us know if you
need any further information.

Thanks in advance,
Divya
Arcot Systems, India