Posted to dev@bigtop.apache.org by Andrew Purtell <ap...@apache.org> on 2015/11/02 03:06:42 UTC

Re: 1.0 release repos on S3 are not available

I sent credentials for an IAM user with permissions on those buckets to
private@bigtop.

--
Best regards,

   - Andy

(via Tom White)

Re: 1.0 release repos on S3 are not available

Posted by Konstantin Boudnik <co...@apache.org>.
On Tue, Nov 03, 2015 at 10:19AM, Konstantin Boudnik wrote:
> On Wed, Nov 04, 2015 at 01:45AM, Evans Ye wrote:
> > Yes, I've updated the wiki.
> > https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/BIGTOP/Bigtop+Provisioner+User+Guide
> >
> > Then I guess we're all good.
> > Thank you both Andrew and Cos for fixing this.
> >
> > I'm thinking that we can take one step further which is to setup a CNAME
> > pointing to
> > repos.bigtop.apache.org --> bigtop-repos.s3.amazonaws.com
>
> Great idea! Love it - INFRA-10710.

And it is fixed already by great INFRA guys!

Posted by Konstantin Boudnik <co...@apache.org>.

Posted by Evans Ye <ev...@apache.org>.
Yes, I've updated the wiki.

Posted by Konstantin Boudnik <co...@apache.org>.

Posted by Andrew Purtell <ap...@apache.org>.
Thanks Cos!

--
Best regards,

   - Andy

(via Tom White)

Re: 1.0 release repos on S3 are not available

Posted by Konstantin Boudnik <co...@apache.org>.

Posted by Brian Long <br...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Konstantin Boudnik <co...@apache.org>.