Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Tapaswini Das <ta...@persistent.co.in> on 2005/11/18 14:51:44 UTC

Problem in execution of a action for the same user twice

Hi All,

I'm doing load testing in Clustered Environment with 110 users. When I was
going through the View Result Tree there I found one (same user like
download user56) action executed twice 1st time it fails and in the 2nd its
passing. Is it Possible for same user working twice or the action which is
not executed for any network fault stayed and executed later but when it is
not executed at that times is it any error??

Please let me know what is going on in JMeter? How can I check the problem
through JMeter??

Thanks & Regards

Tapaswini

Re: Problem in execution of a action for the same user twice

Posted by Peter Lin <wo...@gmail.com>.
I would check the server logs to see what happened. By clustered
environment, do you mean testing a cluster of servers, which is load
balanced. Jmeter hits a common domain like "http://www.mydomain.com" and the
load balancer distributes the load.

if that is the case, it could be that one server isn't setup correctly and
returns an error. Having done cluster stress testing, that's usually what
happens. In my case, I was going through a cisco router, which was setup to
load balance 4 servers. One of the servers wasn't setup correctly, so it was
failing on some pages. hope that helps.

peter