Posted to user@karaf.apache.org by Jens J Parappallil <je...@ibsplc.com> on 2016/08/18 06:12:41 UTC

ActiveMQ 5.14.0 in KF 4.0.5

Hi,

I am trying to install activemq 5.14.0 feature in karaf 4.0.5. I am getting this error while activemq startup, has anyone encountered this issue ?. Seems its not able to resolve the spring xsds and corresponding handlers ....

Trace
-------

2016-08-18 10:22:02,274 | ERROR | ctivemq.server]) | configadmin                      | 7 - org.apache.felix.configadmin - 1.8.8 | [org.osgi.service.cm.ManagedServiceFactory, id=186, bundle=71/mvn:org.apache.activemq/activemq-osgi/5.14.0]: Updating configuration org.apache.activemq.server.65c75bf5-d642-4264-b7fb-90fc1f8a7b87 caused a problem: Cannot start the broker
org.osgi.service.cm.ConfigurationException: null : Cannot start the broker
        at org.apache.activemq.osgi.ActiveMQServiceFactory.updated(ActiveMQServiceFactory.java:144)
        at org.apache.felix.cm.impl.helper.ManagedServiceFactoryTracker.updated(ManagedServiceFactoryTracker.java:159)[7:org.apache.felix.configadmin:1.8.8]
        at org.apache.felix.cm.impl.helper.ManagedServiceFactoryTracker.provideConfiguration(ManagedServiceFactoryTracker.java:93)[7:org.apache.felix.configadmin:1.8.8]
        at org.apache.felix.cm.impl.ConfigurationManager$ManagedServiceFactoryUpdate.provide(ConfigurationManager.java:1602)[7:org.apache.felix.configadmin:1.8.8]
        at org.apache.felix.cm.impl.ConfigurationManager$ManagedServiceFactoryUpdate.run(ConfigurationManager.java:1545)[7:org.apache.felix.configadmin:1.8.8]
        at org.apache.felix.cm.impl.UpdateThread.run0(UpdateThread.java:143)[7:org.apache.felix.configadmin:1.8.8]
        at org.apache.felix.cm.impl.UpdateThread.run(UpdateThread.java:110)[7:org.apache.felix.configadmin:1.8.8]
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)[:1.7.0_80]
Caused by: org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.XmlBeanDefinitionStoreException: Line 24 in XML document from URL [file:/data/opt/apache-karaf-4.0.5/instances/icx-node/etc/activemq.xml] is invalid; nested exception is org.xml.sax.SAXParseException; lineNumber: 24; columnNumber: 101; cvc-elt.1: Cannot find the declaration of element 'beans'.
        at org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.XmlBeanDefinitionReader.doLoadBeanDefinitions(XmlBeanDefinitionReader.java:399)
        at org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.XmlBeanDefinitionReader.loadBeanDefinitions(XmlBeanDefinitionReader.java:336)
        at org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.XmlBeanDefinitionReader.loadBeanDefinitions(XmlBeanDefinitionReader.java:304)
        at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanDefinitionReader.loadBeanDefinitions(AbstractBeanDefinitionReader.java:181)
        at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanDefinitionReader.loadBeanDefinitions(AbstractBeanDefinitionReader.java:217)
        at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanDefinitionReader.loadBeanDefinitions(AbstractBeanDefinitionReader.java:188)
        at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanDefinitionReader.loadBeanDefinitions(AbstractBeanDefinitionReader.java:252)
        at org.springframework.context.support.AbstractXmlApplicationContext.loadBeanDefinitions(AbstractXmlApplicationContext.java:127)
        at org.springframework.context.support.AbstractXmlApplicationContext.loadBeanDefinitions(AbstractXmlApplicationContext.java:93)
        at org.springframework.context.support.AbstractRefreshableApplicationContext.refreshBeanFactory(AbstractRefreshableApplicationContext.java:129)
        at org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationContext.obtainFreshBeanFactory(AbstractApplicationContext.java:609)
        at org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationContext.refresh(AbstractApplicationContext.java:510)
        at org.apache.activemq.osgi.ActiveMQServiceFactory.updated(ActiveMQServiceFactory.java:126)
        ... 7 more
Caused by: org.xml.sax.SAXParseException; lineNumber: 24; columnNumber: 101; cvc-elt.1: Cannot find the declaration of element 'beans'.
        at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.util.ErrorHandlerWrapper.createSAXParseException(ErrorHandlerWrapper.java:198)[:1.7.0_80]
        at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.util.ErrorHandlerWrapper.error(ErrorHandlerWrapper.java:134)[:1.7.0_80]
        at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.XMLErrorReporter.reportError(XMLErrorReporter.java:437)[:1.7.0_80]
        at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.XMLErrorReporter.reportError(XMLErrorReporter.java:368)[:1.7.0_80]
        at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.XMLErrorReporter.reportError(XMLErrorReporter.java:325)[:1.7.0_80]
        at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.xs.XMLSchemaValidator.handleStartElement(XMLSchemaValidator.java:1906)[:1.7.0_80]

Thanks
Jens

DISCLAIMER: "The information in this e-mail and any attachment is intended only for the person to whom it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. If you have received this e-mail in error, kindly contact the sender and destroy all copies of the original communication. IBS makes no warranty, express or implied, nor guarantees the accuracy, adequacy or completeness of the information contained in this email or any attachment and is not liable for any errors, defects, omissions, viruses or for resultant loss or damage, if any, direct or indirect."

Re: ActiveMQ 5.14.0 in KF 4.0.5

Posted by Krzysztof Sobkowiak <kr...@gmail.com>.
Hi

I could successfully install ActiveMQ 5.14.0 on K405 with no problem

karaf@root()> feature:repo-add activemq 5.14.0
Adding feature url mvn:org.apache.activemq/activemq-karaf/5.14.0/xml/features
karaf@root()> feature:install activemq
karaf@root()> activemq:list
brokerName = amq-broker

karaf@root()> dstat
Name                                                Queue Size  Producer #  Consumer #   Enqueue #   Dequeue #   Forward #    Memory %
ActiveMQ.Advisory.MasterBroker                               0           0           0           1           0           0           0
karaf@root()> feature:list -i | grep spring
spring          | 3.2.14.RELEASE_1 |          | Started | spring-4.0.5            | Spring 3.2.x support
karaf@root()>

You don't need to install spring-dm, because it's embedded in aactivenq-osgi bundle from 5.14.0.

Could you check it on a fresh Karaf installation?

Regards
Krzysztof

--
Krzysztof Sobkowiak (@ksobkowiak)

RE: ActiveMQ 5.14.0 in KF 4.0.5

RE: ActiveMQ 5.14.0 in KF 4.0.5

RE: ActiveMQ 5.14.0 in KF 4.0.5

Posted by Jens J Parappallil <je...@ibsplc.com>.
Hi JB,

I have installed spring feature and also spring-dm ( without this a CNF error is getting thrown ), but the error still persists . I have attached the full trace of this issue.

feature:list -i | grep spring
spring-dm             | 1.2.1                           |          | Started | spring-4.0.5            | Spring DM support
spring                     | 3.2.14.RELEASE_1 |          | Started | spring-4.0.5            | Spring 3.2.x support
spring-aspects    | 3.2.14.RELEASE_1 |          | Started | spring-4.0.5            | Spring 3.2.x AOP support
spring-jms            | 3.2.14.RELEASE_1 |          | Started | spring-4.0.5            | Spring 3.2.x JMS support
spring-tx               | 3.2.14.RELEASE_1 |          | Started | spring-4.0.5            | Spring 3.2.x Transaction (TX) support

I am thinking of downgrading the activemq version ☹ .

Regards
Jens

Re: ActiveMQ 5.14.0 in KF 4.0.5

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.