Posted to builds@apache.org by Gavin McDonald <ga...@16degrees.com.au> on 2016/11/06 08:37:27 UTC

Re: JDK9 Project Jigsaw

Mark, Stian , Robert and anyone else,

you’ll be pleased to know I added to all Jenkins and Buildbot nodes.

JDK 9 Early Access with Project Jigsaw, build 142 on 11-02-2016 (#5677)

For Jenkins, its added to trhe Java drop down options, or find it at /home/jenkins/tools/java/jigsaw-jdk-9-ea-b142/

For buildbot, find it at /home/buildslave/slave/tools/java/jigsaw-jdk-9-ea-b142

HTH and Enjoy!

Gav…