Posted to user@struts.apache.org by "Struts Newsgroup (@Basebeans.com)" <st...@basebeans.com> on 2002/07/02 19:25:02 UTC

html:link tag

Subject: html:link tag
From: "bkrishna" <bk...@nsf.gov>
 ===
Hi All,

I am trying to go back to the original window from which the new window is
opened by the following link tag, but it is opening a new window all the
time.  Here is my code.  Let me know what I am doing wrong.

<logic:iterate id="instArrayList" name="Result" type="Institution">
color='#003366'>
paramProperty="instId"
              paramId="InstId" >
            <bean:write name="instArrayList" property="instId"/>

Thanks in Advance.

Bala.