Posted to dev@airflow.apache.org by Kamil Breguła <ka...@polidea.com> on 2020/08/06 10:05:57 UTC

Github Actions for airflow.apache.org

Hello,

I migrated from Travis CI to Github Actions. our airflow-site repository.

Thanks to this:
* For each pull request an artifact is built that can be downloaded from
the Web UI, so we can easily preview the changes.
* When the change is merged, the website is built and published at
airflow.apache.org

I hope this will facilitate the development of our website and will be even
more active.

Related PR:
https://github.com/apache/airflow-site/pull/278
https://github.com/apache/airflow-site/pull/276

Best regards,
Kmail Breguła

Re: Github Actions for airflow.apache.org

Posted by Jarek Potiuk <Ja...@polidea.com>.
airflow.apache.org of course :)

--

Jarek Potiuk

M: +48 660 796 129 <+48660796129>

Re: Github Actions for airflow.apache.org

Posted by Jarek Potiuk <Ja...@polidea.com>.

--

Jarek Potiuk

M: +48 660 796 129 <+48660796129>