Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org> on 2010/03/31 16:53:03 UTC

[MyFaces 2] beta-3 and Trinidad2's ajax branch...

Hi,

I am seeing a "ViewExpiredException" (tested beta-2 and beta-3, both
have the same problem),
when running the demo on the ajax branch:

https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/myfaces/trinidad/branches/jsf2_ajax.3/

How to repo?
a) check out the branch
b) run "mvn clean jetty:run -PjettyConfig" on the
trinidad-examples/trinidad-demo folder
c) point the browser to the index.jspx  page
d) click a link
e) BANG, here it explodes

Full exception is here:
javax.faces.application.ViewExpiredException: /index.jspxNo saved view
state could be found for the view identifier: /index.jspx
	at org.apache.myfaces.lifecycle.RestoreViewExecutor.execute(RestoreViewExecutor.java:114)
	at org.apache.myfaces.lifecycle.LifecycleImpl.executePhase(LifecycleImpl.java:138)
	at org.apache.myfaces.lifecycle.LifecycleImpl.execute(LifecycleImpl.java:88)
	at javax.faces.webapp.FacesServlet.service(FacesServlet.java:189)
	at org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHolder.handle(ServletHolder.java:511)
	at org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler$CachedChain.doFilter(ServletHandler.java:1166)
	at org.apache.myfaces.trinidadinternal.webapp.TrinidadFilterImpl._doFilterImpl(TrinidadFilterImpl.java:247)
	at org.apache.myfaces.trinidadinternal.webapp.TrinidadFilterImpl.doFilter(TrinidadFilterImpl.java:157)
	at org.apache.myfaces.trinidad.webapp.TrinidadFilter.doFilter(TrinidadFilter.java:92)
	at org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler$CachedChain.doFilter(ServletHandler.java:1157)
	at org.apache.myfaces.trinidaddemo.webapp.RedirectFilter.doFilter(RedirectFilter.java:97)
	at org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler$CachedChain.doFilter(ServletHandler.java:1157)
	at org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler.handle(ServletHandler.java:388)
	at org.mortbay.jetty.security.SecurityHandler.handle(SecurityHandler.java:216)
	at org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.SessionHandler.handle(SessionHandler.java:182)
	at org.mortbay.jetty.handler.ContextHandler.handle(ContextHandler.java:765)
	at org.mortbay.jetty.webapp.WebAppContext.handle(WebAppContext.java:418)
	at org.mortbay.jetty.handler.ContextHandlerCollection.handle(ContextHandlerCollection.java:230)
	at org.mortbay.jetty.handler.HandlerCollection.handle(HandlerCollection.java:114)
	at org.mortbay.jetty.handler.HandlerWrapper.handle(HandlerWrapper.java:152)
	at org.mortbay.jetty.HttpConnection.handleRequest(HttpConnection.java:536)
	at org.mortbay.jetty.HttpConnection$RequestHandler.content(HttpConnection.java:930)
	at org.mortbay.jetty.HttpParser.parseNext(HttpParser.java:747)
	at org.mortbay.jetty.HttpParser.parseAvailable(HttpParser.java:218)
	at org.mortbay.jetty.HttpConnection.handle(HttpConnection.java:405)
	at org.mortbay.io.nio.SelectChannelEndPoint.run(SelectChannelEndPoint.java:409)
	at org.mortbay.thread.QueuedThreadPool$PoolThread.run(QueuedThreadPool.java:582)

--
Matthias Wessendorf

twitter: http://twitter.com/mwessendorf

Re: [MyFaces 2] beta-3 and Trinidad2's ajax branch...

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.
that's why I added the header [MyFaces2] instead of Trinidad
not exactly sure where the error is - not had time to investigate

-M

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.
That's great news!

Thanks for looking into it!

-Matthias

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.
Hello Max,

the issue was simple and has been fixed in MyFaces2:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MYFACES-2641

-Matthias

Posted by Jakob Korherr <ja...@gmail.com>.
This works now! See MYFACES-2641 for details.

Regards,
Jakob

Posted by Jakob Korherr <ja...@gmail.com>.
Hi guys,