Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by "F. Da Costa Gomez" <dc...@fixed.com> on 2003/11/06 00:32:31 UTC

[Spindle 3.0.16] Tapping an existing project

Hi all,

Just 'Tapped' a project I'm working with Spindle 3.0.16.
Everything seems to be reasonably ok except for a few little things
(which is fine I guess).

Here goes the first encounter:
.application contains
<library id="contrib"
specification-path="/org/apache/tapestry/contrib/Contrib.library"/>

.jwc
    <component id="inheritInformalAny" type="contrib:InheritInformalAny">
        <static-binding name="element">span</static-binding>
    </component>

Error on InheritInformalAny: Unable to resolve namespace contrib

This was code that was/ is Tapestry correct.

Assuming the error is ok how do I go about resolving it (or should I
un-Tap the whole project?)

TIA,
Fermin DCG

[Spindle 3.0.19] Tapping an existing project (RETRY)

Posted by "F. Da Costa Gomez" <dc...@fixed.com>.