Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by "Mohbe, Sameer" <Sa...@nuveen.com> on 2002/08/30 23:30:15 UTC

Tomcat Version 4.0.4 Performance & Tuning Ques:

HI Folks,
                  I recently  performed a Tomcat Upgrade to Version 4.0.4
from version 3. In version 3 the server.xml file I had added  following
entries as per our environment needs :
<Parameter name="max_threads" value="200"/>
 <Parameter name="min_spare_threads" calue="10"/>
 <Parameter name="max_spare_threads" calue="20"/>
My question  is : Are these entries/Parameters still valid in Tomcat Version
4.0.4 .If yes where do I need to add these in server.xml.Are the settings
same as version 3
Any help will be greatly appreciated.
Thanks
Sameer Mohbe