Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Mike <mz...@gmail.com> on 2011/05/20 17:24:26 UTC

Re: Is double clicking necessary in trunk?

Great news.  Recent additions (last 2-3 days) to trunk seemed to have
finally fixed this problem since January.  Believe me, I always check
to see if this problem exists and it now seems to be gone.  It would
be great to get 11.04 to these recent patch levels, which would make
it rock solid.

Posted by Raj Saini <ra...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Mile for the update as I was also looking for the solution. It
was really annoying to click multiple time.

Raj

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
That would be a very good news, thanks for the update!
Then we should backport r1124697 in R11.04

Jacques

From: "Mike" <mz...@gmail.com>

Posted by Mike <mz...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.