Posted to dev@community.apache.org by Ross Gardler <rg...@opendirective.com> on 2012/02/06 23:46:34 UTC

Board report for review

I meant to get this done last week, but it got busy (subscribers to
general@incubator will know what I mean). Anyway, there are still a
few days for comment and edits.

Please see http://community.apache.org/comdevboardreports.html

There are a few outstanding items that I think we can update, if you
are able to do so please do. Specifically:

  * Publish the GSoC Admin guidelines
  * Verify that new mentor selection process is documented for GSoC
  * Verify infra is OK with temporary accounts for GSoC

--
Ross Gardler (@rgardler)
Programme Leader (Open Development)

Re: Board report for review

Posted by Ross Gardler <rg...@opendirective.com>.
No feedback on the current status of items below so I'm submitting
with then as outstanding actions.

Ross