Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Paul Spencer <pa...@apache.org> on 2005/07/25 17:32:30 UTC

How to configure MonitorResults in 2.1-rc1 to log the output in CSV?

How to configure MonitorResults in 2.1-rc1 to log the output in CSV?

I would like to use CSV instead of XML because it is easier to import
the file into a spreadsheet application, i.e. OpenOffice or Excel.

Paul Spencer

Re: How to configure MonitorResults in 2.1-rc1 to log the output in CSV?

Posted by Peter Lin <wo...@gmail.com>.
ahh ok. looks like I need to enhance the ResultCollector to output CSV
format. please file a feature enhancement.

peter

Posted by Paul Spencer <pa...@apache.org>.
Peter,

Posted by Peter Lin <wo...@gmail.com>.