Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Ben hathaway <be...@spidersat.net> on 2005/06/28 10:15:58 UTC

Disposing of Apples

Dear All,

            I can see from the Cocoon code that there is a Disposer Class
for WebContinuations to allow a callback to do something once a continuation
times out. This would be very useful for me, but I can't seem to make it
work from a Flowscript. I'm thinking that an Apple Java class will let me do
the job easier, but can't find any documentation about it. Can anyone help?

Regards,

Ben.

Re: Disposing of Apples

Posted by Dennis Riedel <de...@web.de>.
As far as I know there is no possibility of using Continuations in Apples.