Posted to dev@airflow.apache.org by "Driesprong, Fokko" <fo...@driesprong.frl> on 2018/08/25 07:38:42 UTC

Amsterdam Apache Airflow meetup

Hi all,

Due a cancellation there is a speaker slot available at the Amsterdam
Meetup the 12th of September:
https://www.meetup.com/Amsterdam-Airflow-meetup/events/253673642/

If you're interested in speaking let me know. It can be quite broad, from
how you're using Airflow within your organisation, to new features that
you're working on. Let me know if you're interested!

Cheers, Fokko

Re: Amsterdam Apache Airflow meetup

Posted by Sid Anand <sa...@apache.org>.
Fokko,