Posted to common-user@hadoop.apache.org by Mark Kerzner <ma...@gmail.com> on 2010/05/02 04:46:39 UTC

Hadoop Cookbook?

Hi, guys,

I think that there is a need for a collection of Hadoop exercises. The great
books out there teach you how to use Hadoop, but the Hadoop Cookbook is
missing, If people can submit their solutions, I can become an editor - or a
group of editors can do it - but there are lots of people out there who have
designed interesting solutions that they could share.

Cheers,
Mark

Re: Hadoop Cookbook?

Posted by Mark Kerzner <ma...@gmail.com>.