Posted to c-dev@xerces.apache.org by el...@ni.com on 2003/03/12 23:16:04 UTC

Getting entities inside of a DTD

All,

To refrain from using my own code, I will just reference the DOMPrint
example.

Why is it that when I add the following code to DOMPrint, I always get a
length of 0 for the DOMNamedNodeMap returned from getEntities on the
doctype of the document (did that make sense?).

DOMNode                             *doc = parser->getDocument();
DOMDocumentType         *docdoctype=((DOMDocument*)doc)->getDoctype();
DOMNamedNodeMap         *entitystuff=docdoctype->getEntities();
XMLSize_t               sz=entitystuff->getLength();

In this example, sz is set to 0 even when I execute DOMPrint with the
following:

C:\XercesC++\binary\xerces-c2_1_0-win32\samples\data>DOMPrint -e -v=auto -n
personal.xml

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks.