Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Florian Lindner <ma...@xgm.de> on 2008/04/15 19:41:00 UTC

[users@httpd] mod_suPHP: set php_admin options

Hello,

I'm using mod_suphp. When using just mod_php I can set options in the
virtual host config like that: php_admin_value sendmail_path

How can this be done when using mod_suphp?

Thanks,

Florian

Re: [users@httpd] mod_suPHP: set php_admin options

Posted by j k <jo...@gmail.com>.
On Tue, Apr 15, 2008 at 10:41 AM, Florian Lindner <ma...@xgm.de>
wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I'm using mod_suphp. When using just mod_php I can set options in the
> virtual host config like that: php_admin_value sendmail_path
>
> How can this be done when using mod_suphp?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Florian
>
> Hi Florian,

here's what they say:
http://www.suphp.org/FAQ.html

Also the people here probably won't know about suphp as it is not part of
apache but a 3rd party module. You might have better luck on the suphp
mailing list check out here: http://www.suphp.org/Help.html

good luck.

[users@httpd] FROM httpd.conf TO .htaccess

Posted by Alberto García Gómez <al...@ipimtzcm.rimed.cu>.
Fellows, I need to change this configuration from my httpd.conf file to an
.htacces file so my scripts can work in any apache without having acces (or
change) the server httpd.conf

Here's the piece of the httpd.conf

RewriteEngine On

RewriteLogLevel 9

RewriteLog logs/server.com-rewrite_log

RewriteRule ^/(.*\.html)$ /index.php?$1 [L]

RewriteRule ^/(.*\.htm)$ /index.php?$1 [L]