Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by "Pantvaidya, Vishwajit" <vp...@selectica.com> on 2009/05/19 19:33:24 UTC

Caching static files in hierarchical directory structure

Is there anyway to cache sets of files in multiple levels of a hierarchical directory structure e.g.
/js/*.js
/js/1/*.js
/js/1/1/*.js

I was checking this out on the httpd side using mod_file_cache, mod_headers, mod_expires. The Directory and other directives seem to take wildcards like * and ? but I don't see anything to span multiple levels.
Or wil it work if I just point to the top of the hierarchy i.e. /js here.