Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by Richard In Public <ed...@blueyonder.co.uk> on 2004/07/17 21:31:47 UTC

Propset svn:ignore for symlinks

Hi,

I want to use propset to have svn ignore all symlinks.  This must be
something people do all the time - can anyone give me the syntax?

Specifically, I want to have svn ignore all symlinks within a directory
(including within sub-directories).

TIA,

Richard Hoberman

Re: Propset svn:ignore for symlinks

Posted by Richard In Public <ed...@blueyonder.co.uk>.
Ben,

Thanks for this.  I wasn't aware of symlink support.  Upgrading now.

Richard

Posted by Ben Collins-Sussman <su...@collab.net>.