Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by "M. Amin" <am...@imkenberg.net> on 2000/10/30 02:46:36 UTC

Using my classes within xsp

Hi all,
I want to know how can i use my own classes inside xsp ?
and where exactly can i put it in tomcat ?

M. Amin

Re: Using my classes within xsp

Posted by Michael Bierenfeld <mi...@atmiralis.de>.
"M. Amin" wrote:

> Hi all,
> I want to know how can i use my own classes inside xsp ?
> and where exactly can i put it in tomcat ?
>
> M. Amin

create a jar file. Put it into the Classpath of
your servlet engine. Define <xsp:structur> Tags
and use them inside your xsp ;-).

Like this :

    <xsp:page>

	<!--
-->
	<!-- Java Logic bitte hier
definieren                                     -->

	<xsp:structure>
		<xsp:include> xmltools.* </xsp:include>
		<xsp:include> xmlbeans.* </xsp:include>
		<xsp:include> java.util.Hashtable.*
</xsp:include>
		<xsp:include> java.util.Vector.* </xsp:include>
		<xsp:include> base.* </xsp:include>
	</xsp:structure>

	<xsp:logic>

		static private int counter = 0;