Posted to solr-dev@lucene.apache.org by Grant Ingersoll <gs...@apache.org> on 2009/02/18 14:35:44 UTC

GSOC

Just to let everyone know, GSOC (Google Summer of Code) time is
nearing again.  Last year, both Mahout and Solr had students and I
think they did a good job.  I'm sending this out to the dev lists so
as to see if other people are interested in getting students to help
on the various Lucene projects.

For some info see:

Google Site: http://code.google.com/soc/
This Year: http://wiki.apache.org/general/SummerOfCode2009

I have put in an entry for Mahout already for you to use as a reference.

For existing committers, If you are interested in mentoring, sign up
on the Apache Wiki.