Posted to dev@weex.apache.org by Raphael Bircher <rb...@gmail.com> on 2017/05/17 09:57:43 UTC

Introduce myself

Hi all

My name is Raphael Bircher. I'm a IPMC Member and I heard your call for
help on the general@i.a.o list. So maybe I can help. I'm from Switzerland
and my "home" project is Apache OpenOffice. If you have questions, just
ask.

Regards Raphael

Re: Introduce myself

Posted by "jerry.s" <so...@gmail.com>.
Hi, Raphael:

Welcome to Weex, I am kfeagle . I am an iOS developer and weex commiter . It's beautiful thing you can join weex.
Wish us a good cooperation

Best Regards
Jerry

Re: Introduce myself

Posted by Raphael Bircher <rb...@gmail.com>.
Hi acton393

Re: Introduce myself

Posted by xing zhang <zh...@gmail.com>.

Re: Introduce myself

Posted by Raphael Bircher <rb...@gmail.com>.
Hi Sospartan

Re: Introduce myself

Posted by sospartan <so...@gmail.com>.

On Wed, May 17, 2017 at 5:57 PM, Raphael Bircher <rb...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hi all
>
> My name is Raphael Bircher. I'm a IPMC Member and I heard your call for
> help on the general@i.a.o list. So maybe I can help. I'm from Switzerland
> and my "home" project is Apache OpenOffice. If you have questions, just ask.
>
> Regards Raphael
>
> --
> My introduction https://youtu.be/Ln4vly5sxYU

--