Posted to docs@cocoon.apache.org by st...@outerthought.org on 2004/01/26 01:00:03 UTC

[WIKI-UPDATE] Wishlist Mon Jan 26 01:00:03 2004

Page: http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=Wishlist , version: 54 on Sun Jan 25 23:24:00 2004 by 67.21.159.90

+
+ ''No one has built a fully functioning wiki yet using Cocoon.  We judged that it was more important to provide an aid in documentation (the thing you've obviously been reading) than to wait until we could build a wiki on Cocoon.  It was a pragmatic decision, and I for one think time has proven it to be a wise one.  We eat our own dog food in other ways.  When a Cocoon-based wiki exists, I bet we'll use it...'' -- Geoff Howard Jan 25 2004