Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Wim Deblauwe <wi...@gmail.com> on 2005/09/15 14:38:42 UTC

[m2] javadoc url in pom?

Hi,

I'm currently using Maven 1.1, but not 2.0 (yet), but I follow the
discussions a bit. Doen the pom in Maven 2 contain the location of the
javadoc and/or the source? This would be useful for 2 plugins:
- the javadoc plugin: the list of urls could be build automatically so that
any links in your javadocs to classes in libraries you use are automatically
resolved
- the IntelliJ IDEA plugin: in stead of just referening to the jar, the
javadoc and the sources could be put in the autogenerated .iml files.

maybe something to think about?

regards,

Wim

Re: [m2] javadoc url in pom?

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@gmail.com>.
We are starting to publish sources along with releases, and will do likewise
with javadocs. At this point we have not integrated this into the idea and
eclipse plugins but it is not far off.

- Brett