Posted to user@ant.apache.org by "ALI,HANEEF (HP-Cupertino,ex1)" <ha...@hp.com> on 2001/08/21 02:21:37 UTC

Junit Classes and Xalan

Hi,

When I try to use batchtest of Junit am getting ClassNotFound exception.

I found out that it is because of  the following import statement in
AggregateTransformer.java which is part of junit optional package

import org.apache.xalan.xslt.XSLTProcessorFactory;
import org.apache.xalan.xslt.XSLTProcessor;
import org.apache.xalan.xslt.XSLTInputSource;
import org.apache.xalan.xslt.XSLTResultTarget;

I think this is part of Xalan1. Can some one let me know from where can I
download xalan1 compatability jar, or whether Junit task is changed to
use xalan 2. Iam using ant1.4beta

Thanks

Re: Junit Classes and Xalan

Posted by Mitchell Ackermann <mi...@epsiia.com>.
http://xml.apache.org/dist/xalan-j/old/
The xalan-j_2* files all should contain a xalan1compat.jar.

Mitchell Ackermann