Posted to user@kylin.apache.org by Punit Naik <na...@gmail.com> on 2016/06/29 04:03:31 UTC

Can't connect to '7070/kylin'

Hello

I installed and started Kylin but I am not able to access the WebUI. I
checked the processes and did a netstat. Port 7070 has been opened but I
can't access it. If I check the request in developer tools, it says '404
not found'. What could be the problem?

--
Thank You

Regards

Punit Naik

Re: Can't connect to '7070/kylin'

Posted by Alberto Ramón <a....@gmail.com>.
Hello Punit

I have this issue a lot of times, and always was the same problem: HBase is
Down ¡¡
(Check it and Start & Stop)

HBase trend to suicide ...Why? because It was design with Real Time in mind
--> If Region Server Is slow (for example you are on Virtual Machine) Then
Kill self

BR, Alb

Posted by Punit Naik <na...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Punit Naik <na...@gmail.com>.