Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Thomas Herzog <t....@gmx.net> on 2007/03/29 17:38:32 UTC

data file tool question

Hi,
I am new to the list.
The data file tool does not seem to work on rev. 523739.
When I enter a "Definition Filename or URL" in Web Tools -> Work With Data Files screen I do not get a drop down menu for the selection of a "Data File Definition Name".
I have also tried original files like applications/order/script/org/ofbiz/order/thirdparty/taxware/TaxwareFiles.xml

Can anybody pls verify this?

thanks, Thomas

Re: data file tool question

Posted by Adrian Crum <ad...@hlmksw.com>.