Posted to dev@fineract.apache.org by Joan Manuel Miranda Guzman <j....@gmail.com> on 2018/06/21 01:45:12 UTC

Mifos feature query

Hello

I would like to know if there is a way for the system to automatically send
an automatic email to customers if any of these actions occurs:
-Client activated
-Approval of loan
-Deniation of loan
-Payment application
- Loan goes into default

Thanks!!

Re: Mifos feature query

Posted by Santosh Math <sa...@confluxtechnologies.com>.
Hi Joan,

E mail implementation is in process. It's yet to be tested. The list you
mentioned are implemented as SMS service for the customers.

Regards
Santosh

--
Thanks & Regards

Santosh Math

*QA Engineer*

*Conflux Technologies Pvt Ltd <http://www.confluxtechnologies.com/>*
| *Office*: +91-080-41208662 |

*Address*: #304, 2nd Floor, 7th Main Road, HRBR Layout 1st Block,
Bengaluru, Karnataka, 560043 INDIA

Fwd: Mifos feature query