Posted to server-dev@james.apache.org by Jason Webb <jw...@inovem.com> on 2002/05/28 11:57:32 UTC

Mailet documentation

Minor problem with the docs for MailetContext.sendMail*

recipients - - a Collection of String objects of recipients

It isn't. It is a:

recipients - - a Collection of MailAddress objects of recipients

If you don't know this you get some very nice exceptions instead.
-- Jason

Re: Mailet documentation

Posted by Jason Webb <jw...@inovem.com>.
In the 2.0a2 dist, from the CVS repository (checked out today -
2002-05-08) in the www directory. It's correct in the generated javadocs
though, so its probably a moot point.

RE: Mailet documentation

Posted by Danny Angus <da...@apache.org>.

Re: Phonenix

Posted by Paul Hammant <Pa...@yahoo.com>.
Danny,

>Ah.. found it, it wasn't being put into the distributions.
>d.

Ooops sorry!

- Paul

New avalon

Posted by Danny Angus <da...@apache.org>.
Just to warn everyone..

I'm working on a new version of Build.xml tidying up the targets, and
simplifying the whole business.
There will be new distributions, and better generation of the website and
other docs.
In the meantime bear with me..

d.

RE: Phonenix

Posted by Danny Angus <da...@apache.org>.

Phonenix

RE: Mailet documentation

Posted by Danny Angus <da...@apache.org>.
Thats right, I remember that one myself :-)
I'll patch the docs, thanks.

d.