Posted to user@shiro.apache.org by dan <da...@bamlabs.com> on 2011/04/04 17:24:15 UTC

Re: License accept/decline page

Both suggestions made a lot of sense.  In my case, I implemented a new filter
that was checked before the others.  We had pretty involved requirements
including license display and acceptance, a grace period, the ability for a
scheduled update to new license versions, multiple languages, and only
certain users could see and accept licenses!  With this filter, controlling
the flow was just a few lines of code!!

Thanks very much!
Dan