Posted to user@storm.apache.org by Alessio Pagliari <pa...@i3s.unice.fr> on 2018/07/19 16:04:55 UTC

Display ackers executors

Hello everybody,

I cannot find a way to show in the UI or retrieve through REST APIs the placement of the acker executors. Is there a way to get this information? I remember that in some topologies in the past I was able to see them in the UI with the name ‘__acker’, but now I can’t understand how to display them again.

Thank you,

Alessio

Re: Display ackers executors

Posted by Alessio Pagliari <pa...@i3s.unice.fr>.