Posted to server-user@james.apache.org by Blasius Lofi Dewanto <lo...@yahoo.de> on 2001/11/16 10:26:06 UTC

Re: Blocked thread in RemoteDelivery

Hello,

Sorry for writing this directly to you...

I also found this problem in my installation. And this
happens just all the time. Especially if my application
sends a lot of e-mails...

> So for now I similarly start multiple delivery threads.
How can I do this? I try to put the <spoolmanagerthreads>
to for example "2". But this cause a lot of exceptions like
this:

file not found .... bla bla ...

and after this error happened, I have to delete all
files in my ../var/mail/outgoing, which have the size
of "0".

I just cannot change the <spoolmanagerthreads>... It
only works with "1"...

I would be very happy if I can solve this problem,
because everytime I have to restart James...

Best regards and thanks a lot!
Blasius Lofi Dewanto
OpenUSS - Open University Support System
http://openuss.sourceforge.net
E-Mail   : dewanto@uni-muenster.de
ICQ      : 39343280

Posted by Stephan Schiessling <s...@rapi.com>.
Are you using version 1.2* ? There I had similar problems.
In 2.0a2 they are gone.

Bye,

Stephan Schiessling
s@rapi.com