Posted to dev@roller.apache.org by Dieu Hoang <co...@yahoo.com> on 2010/10/29 03:16:24 UTC

Enabling user authentication before commenting

Hi,

I've tried to search everywhere for some instructions to force readers to
authenticate (login) before they can actually write comments on the roller
blog but it seems that there is no such thing. There is only one very high
level howto by Allen Gillard at
https://cwiki.apache.org/ROLLER/comment-authentication-howto.html and I
couldn't actually proceed anything with that.

I would like to know if there is any implementation as such or is it
available on Roller 5.x yet? I've also tried to locate a copy of javadoc and
source code of Roller 4.x but the links are all dead. Can someone please
help?