Posted to user@uima.apache.org by Meghana <me...@germinait.com> on 2011/08/16 05:57:37 UTC

UIMA AS: Meta request timeout

Hi all,

I'm trying to deploy an aggregate AE as an AS. Running deployAsyncService.sh
seems to work fine (no error logs), but I get the following exception in the
client (which has a collection reader):

11/08/16 09:27:46 WARN client.BaseUIMAAsynchronousEngine_impl: Top Level
Controller Initialization Exception.
org.apache.uima.resource.ResourceInitializationException
        at
org.apache.uima.adapter.jms.client.BaseUIMAAsynchronousEngine_impl.initialize(BaseUIMAAsynchronousEngine_impl.java:732)
        at
com.my.as.ClientWithCollectionReader.client(ClientWithCollectionReader.java:163)
        at
com.my.as.ClientWithCollectionReader.main(ClientWithCollectionReader.java:204)
        at
        at
        at
org.apache.uima.bootstrap.UimaBootstrap.main(UimaBootstrap.java:98)
Caused by: org.apache.uima.aae.error.UimaASMetaRequestTimeout
        ... 8 more

I tried increasing the timeout, but it still throws the same exception
(after a longer wait)... Please help :)

Thanks,

Meghana

Re: UIMA AS: Meta request timeout

Posted by Meghana <me...@germinait.com>.
Hi again,

The problem was related to the broker -- clearing the ACTIVEMQ_BASE
directory solved it.

Thanks,

..meghana